Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The new blog concept

Well, now that we have put the house together, I have to move on to other things with the blog. When I am not obsessively following the election, I am usually working on house projects. Until I get inspired to write about one of these projects (or something else), I think I am just going to give you two photos most days: one related to a work around the house and the other just showing our life on the Big Island.


Today's photos:
I'm holding the remains of four nests that were in the attic.

Leslie having having fun with a vegetable.

But, no more photos for a few days as we are going on our first "vacation" to the other side of the island. We are spending a few nights in our favorite west-side hotel, the Manago (Best Pork Chops!!) in Captain Cook. We plan on doing some snorkeling and boogie boarding on Thursday and Friday. On Saturday, we are going to watch the world-famous Ironman contest. Should be a hoot.

Back Sunday....

No comments: