Saturday, October 25, 2008

October 25th pictures

I am getting sort of sick of putting on a couple of pictures a day. I have a lot of work to do here and the pressure is just too great! How can I spend 6 hours every day reading about the election, do my house projects and post to this blog? Well, as you can imagine - it is tough. I am just going to have to revert to random posts whenever I damn well feel like it. But, here is my last regular two photo day. (Also, I updated my last post to put today's sunrise on "Sunrise, Sunset).

As for the work, I am in the process of converting a 3' by 7' closet into a bathroom (toilet and sink). We had two closets in the master bathroom and a lot of built-in drawers, so this extra closet wasn't needed. Leslie's folks arrive next week and I need to have it done by then. Yesterday, I put in the toilet drain. We were so lucky! The main sewer line just happened to pass right by the closet. I only needed 4' of pipe. The odd expression on my face is happiness that I got the thing done. I will be doing the water pipes and the sink drain tomorrow.


And, here is Mauna Kea with the first snow of the season. Hilo is less than an 1 1/2 hour to the peak. I love sitting in a tank top and shorts looking at the snow and being real glad I am not there.

No comments: